Dubai Marina area is home to many expats who like to go home to their own countries for extended vacations. It is something everyone looks forward to but coming back home to an untidy, dirty or dusty home is no pleasure. So, cleaning Dubai Marina home before you go away on a vacation is a good idea. If you are planning to leave your home unattended for a longer period of time, no amount of cleaning before is going to ensure a clean house when you return. You may have to hire a cleaning service to come in and clean the house on a regular schedule. Marine Connections is the best and most reliable of all cleaning agencies in Dubai Marina, you can arrange a cleaning schedule with them to come in and clean your apartment while you are away. Schedule a cleaning for the day before or the day you are planning to return so that you come back to a clean house.
Preparing Your Home For Vacation
Before you leave your home for the vacation, you need to prepare it for your prolonged absence. Leaving things around and leaving an unclean house may result in infestation and unhygienic house on your return. Cleaning Dubai Marina home is essential because of the high humidity in the area. If you are not careful, you may return to a house that is covered in mold and mildew.
Things that Need Cleaning Dubai Marina Home
There are certain things that have to be cleaned before you leave. Leaving them around can result in more work upon return.
- Remove all food and food particles and clean up the kitchen thoroughly. Use a sanitizer to wipe down all the appliances and cooking stove in the kitchen.
- Leave no food lying around. Any food item that you believe will not survive your return, give away or throw in the garbage. This would include all fruits, vegetable, open packets of snacks, biscuits, etc. Make sure all the food you leave behind is properly stored in airtight container.
- Check that the refrigerator is working and does not have any food in it that is likely to go off during your absence. Clean the refrigerator before you leave.
- Wash all the dishes, dry and store them away in cupboards. Clean the sink and wash it down with bleach to prevent any mold or mildew. Dry it thoroughly so there is no moisture.
- Sweep, clean and vacuum the house and all the furniture. You may consider using dust sheets to cover the furniture. Remove all plants and real flowers.
- Take the garbage out and clean and sanitize the garbage can.
- Clean the toilets well and dry them properly. Use a bleach solution to wipe down all the surfaces including the tiles, toilet bowl, and washbasin to prevent mold. Put away all your personal belongings and toiletries.
- Put the bath mats, towels and other such things in for a wash.
- Strip the bed, vacuum the mattress and put a mattress protector over it. Air the pillows and cushions and store them in vacuum bags.
- Put away all the valuables and jewellery.
- Do the laundry and put it away before you leave.
If you think all this is too much to do before you leave, book Marine Connection online through help4u.today to schedule a regular cleaning and have a restful vacation.